The Christmas Puppy
Photo courtesy: Anne Decker
As we celebrate this holiday season, please take a few moments to make certain that you and your loved ones have a safe holiday.
- Don’t leave holiday decorations with candles or electrical lights unattended.
- When buying toys for children, check to make certain the toy is age appropriate.
- Be careful to keep many of the holiday treats, such as, chocolates away from pets.
- If you are traveling this holiday season, allow plenty of time to arrive at your destination. Don’t rush.
- When shopping, don’t leave unattended packages out in plain sight in your vehicle while parked.
- Shop with a friend; remember there is safety in numbers.
- Don’t drink and drive!